- The Canon imagePRESS Lite C165 has production speeds of up to 65 ipm
- Up to 240/220 ipm single-pass
- Duplex scanning at 300 dpi (color/black and white)
- 7,050-sheet1 feeding capacity with up to six different sources2
- Wide array of productive and versatile in-line accessories2
- 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution utilizing the unique R-VCSEL imaging technology
- Translucent CV Toner helps users produce vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks
- Multi D.A.T. helps produce consistent color automatically, with no operator intervention
- Loop Sensor Control helps produce high and clear image quality on heavy and long stocks
- The Canon imagePRESS Lite C165 produces work on stocks up to 130 lb. Cover2
- Supports a variety of specialty stocks including envelopes, tabs, and long sheets2
- uniFLOW support to help manage your printing engines and scanning workflows2
- Meets ENERGY STAR® standards and rated EPEAT Gold
- Capacity based on 20 lb. Bond Letter
- Optional accessories may be required
More About Canon
Canon is widely regarded as the gold standard in the printer manufacturing industry. A Japanese multinational corporation, the company was founded in Tokyo in 1937 as an electronics company specializing in imaging products.
Besides printing equipment, they manufacture imaging and optical products including cameras, camcorders, professional displays, TV broadcasting and film equipment, projectors, steppers, scanners, binoculars, microscopes, calculators, a wide array of medical equipment and more.
Canon Canada was set up over 45 years ago as a dedicated presence in the country and is headquartered in Brampton, Ontario. The company strives to be the preferred choice for technology and services to enhance the lives of business performance. Additionally, they are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Social and environmental responsibility is also a major point the company prides itself on. In addition to enacting its own environmental charter, they run multiple recycling and end-of-life electronics programs, while encouraging energy-efficient and sustainable business practices.
As an Authorized Dealer in the Metro Vancouver area, Automation One is dedicated to providing our valued customers with a wide range of Canon products and solutions including both colour and monochrome office printers, MFPs, production printers, large format printers, document scanners, and check scanners.