Problems with the Canon printer
Do you urgently need an important document, but your printer returns the sheets just as white as you gave them? However, you have already made sure that your ink cartridges are not empty and therefore cannot explain why nothing is printed? Automation One has specialized in this and other printer problems and is immediately at your side via remote maintenance with advice and action, so that your printer is ready for use again within a very short time! In addition to the Canon printer service, our employees are also experts for Lexmark, Xerox and FP printers.
How do I use Automation One’s Canon printer service?
- Simply call the phone number above and you will be put through to your Canon printer expert straight away.
- Let us inform you in a short non-binding conversation about the costs and the duration of the problem solving.
- Watch the expert live as he starts troubleshooting via remote maintenance
To get the simplest and quickest solution possible, call Automation One now!
First steps towards repair
If you want to try to get your printer up and running again first, we have the following tips for you:
- Unplug your printer and plug it back in.
- If the device is connected to your PC via USB, select a different USB port.
- If possible: Uninstall your printer driver and get the latest version from your manufacturer’s website.
- Also visually inspect the device for any discrepancies (broken parts, stuck paper, bent components, etc.).
- Test if the printer works on another computer. If this is the case, it is a software problem that our experts can easily solve remotely; if not, it is a hardware problem. Again, our experts can identify the problem and give you tips on how to repair your printer.
If you can’t get rid of your difficulties with this basic advice, just give us a call, we’ll be happy to help you quickly!
Causes of printer problems are…
…above all varied! For example, if your printer appears on the network and all settings are correct, but no jobs are completed, there is probably a network problem. But there are also often problems in the driver software. If your printouts contain black streaks and smears, this can either be due to defective printer parts or connection problems (when printing via WLAN). Due to their many years of professional experience, the experts in our Canon printer service can identify all sources of error quickly and reliably, so you don’t have to puzzle for long.
Of course, our network of Canon experts is not only trained in all kinds of printer problems, but also has other skills.